Please pray for my ### and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that the person who took my ### SIM return my SIM and take the one he exchanged it. The SIM that was in my phone is not my number. I must now go to the bank and change my ###.
Replies
8
Views
313
Since 5 years I couldn't pay some credit cards. Now finally I am paying for 1nos credit card and asking negotiationing for the next. Please pray that I close these both cards on monthly installments and I get a better deal. Also please pray for stability in my Job and income. For smooth payment...
Replies
10
Views
135
Please please pray for my husband. He is supposed to be traveling home today and his phone is not connected and I am terrified that he is hurt or worse
Replies
12
Views
414
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,327
Messages
16,809,893
Members
650,732
Latest member
Fioruereth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom