Praying Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security."
Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord.â€
1 Samuel 12:13 "Now therefore stand still and see this great thing that the Lord will do before your eyes."
Numbers 6:25-27 "The Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace. So shall they put my name upon the people of Israel, and I will bless them.â€
Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord, because they have called you an outcast: ‘It is Zion, for whom no one cares!" Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, in Jesus' name. Amen.