Please Pray For My ###, ###, ###, and For ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

setu

Account Closed
please pray for my ### & ###. they are ill. pray for them for that they can get cure from all illness. pray for me. i am on some problem & i want to live with my ###, ### & with my ###. also i need a job. please pray.
 
I pray for healing in this family and all illnesses be removed. I pray for a job to be given and a home to be provided. In the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus. Amen
 
But Jesus turned around, and when He saw her He said, "Be of good cheer, daughter; your faith has made you well." And the woman was made well from that hour.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ### who is ### and my ### who is ###. They are great stewards of Christ and they want to live more to serve Him. I really want them to live many more years, not just for me and my family but because they are doing God's work every day ..helping the suck and homeless etc. Thank...
Replies
10
Views
153
Please pray for me to get help money from others. This july month i have to pay lots of interest to others this july month is full of expenditure in small silly things also. I told to one ### to help me in searching money but i am so stress thinking about money please open doors for me in money...
Replies
10
Views
156
My sister is in hospice. My cat is very ill and also my dog ###. It’s so much for me. I’m tired of crying all day. I feel lost. Relationship with husband not good. Too much. Overwhelming
Replies
11
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom