Please pray for my academics..I haven't graduated ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear team I am called ### ### ###. Please help me pray onto the lord concerning my academics. I just finished writing the practical part of my exam yesterday and I will like to commit my results onto the lord Jesus Christ. For I know with his divine intervention I will have ### points in my...
Replies
9
Views
375
Help me to heal from the things that I never talk about, I am going through a lot in this phase of my life, I don't have academic planning as I am living in a pressure at this point. I am taking a subject as Mtech but I can't do this anymore, so I had another plan to choose as I should do B.ed...
Replies
8
Views
281
pls pray that my eco class counts as my doctorate class instead of a transfer MA class. pls pray that I earn A+'s on all of my classes this semester. pls pray that I am able to balance my academics, work, family responsibilities and life this semester.
Replies
5
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,241
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom