Please pray for my 2 ### & ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello so I am currently at work driving to my next job I just parked my vehicle because I need some prayers please. Whenever I hit the gas it's stalling and not wanting to drive I pray to God it's not the transmission would u please pray for my car to keep running and for me to be able to get to...
Replies
10
Views
194
Life in i get a new home to move stayyyyyyyy where myself and 2 cats and i can be happy 😊 secure healthy no worries just focus on starting a new day with fun greatlyyyy..Life in i get to pack up organizing all of my belongings that are cute or classy just a very light amount enough for a 5Th...
Replies
12
Views
360
I'm a Social Worker and I had a mentally unstable client call me yesterday threatening me over something I did not do. I was going by our company policy and he made threats that he knows where I live and what car I drive. Please pray God will protect me, my family and property.
Replies
11
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,937
Messages
16,804,834
Members
650,409
Latest member
Cleonoriermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom