Please pray for my 2 sisters ### and ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Please pray for my 2 sisters ### and ###

that Jesus and God will lift their spirits and increase their motivation and work miracles on both of their health as they both do suffer from health problems, so their health greatly and dramatically and quickly improves...

Please ### will lose the weight she wants to lose and both ### and ### will make sure their diet is healthy as they both have diabetes, please pray in Jesus name, Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing from HIV for family members.
Replies
8
Views
405
**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
116
Please help pray for the recovery and good health of my sister. she has been facing issues since ### months and we need help for her
Replies
11
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,214
Messages
16,797,190
Members
649,776
Latest member
Doruitartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom