Please Pray For Me.

  • Thread starter Thread starter veronica
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

veronica

Guest
AM SEEKING HEALING IN MY BODY AND A GOD FEARING HUSBAND AS MY LIFE PARTNER.
 
Dear Lord, we pray for ### good health, we pray that you will fulfill the desires of her heart and bless her, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
May God fulfill all your desires...amen

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, please correct any deficiencies I have in my body. Please. Let me be healthy. I am worried. Amen. Please pray strong sincere prayers for me. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
175
Please pray for me in Jesus name. I argued with my husband he is shouting at me. I don't know if God see me? I doubt why he is not helping me. I was struggling for the past two years due to my ### disease, my ###'s infertility problems, but we saw Jesus miracle on her. But now I really need...
Replies
13
Views
429
Please pray for me and my family. God, please protect me and my son and bless us with good health, healing, peace, happiness, and long lives. Bring love, honesty, loyalty, faithfulness, healing, stability, and understanding into my relationship, and open the door for us to have a safe, peaceful...
Replies
9
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom