Please pray for me..

💞 Please Pray For Those Who Pray For You: God I ask You in Jesus’ name today and for always bless everyone who has prayed or will pray for any of my prayer requests with everything that they each stand in need of and everything that You, God, want each of them to have. Bless them exceeding, abundantly, above all that they have ever prayed, dreamed, or wanted from You. Bless each of them to prosper and walk in excellent health. Give them each the desire and strength to give You first place in their lives. God bless them, enlarge their territory, let Your hand be with them, and keep them from all evil so that they will cause no pain. God protect and keep each of them safe. God please fully deliver and heal every one of them physically, mentally, spiritually, and financially for Your glory. God please keep them all safe from all the Covid variants. Show them what to do, what not to do, where to go, and where not to go. God please honor this prayer over the life of the writer of this prayer and my life also. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a single mom , I have a ### years old daughter and I am working in a gulf country, back home i have paralysed mom,whole my salary i spend i don't have saving ,rent,school fees, day care, van fees , end of the month is don't have any savings, I am becoming so much angry even for a little...
Replies
12
Views
149
Lord, I pray family protection and silent requests. Thank You. Praying in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
14
Views
194
I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,504
Messages
16,800,402
Members
650,020
Latest member
Buowell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom