Please pray for me.

1956sinner

Beloved
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me, my health, and my job. I’ve got a bad feeling about the way things are going on my shift. Please pray that all goes well for the remainder of my shift. Pray too that nothing really went wrong earlier in the shift. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will, He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm scared and confused. My mind isn't working very well anymore. I just had a rather 'Frightening' conversation concerning my mental health condition, and about 25 minutes after the conversation I've forgotten what it was that we spoke about. All I know is...
Replies
6
Views
125
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm a wretched and worthless sinner. I'm also Born-Again. I was also Backslidden for about 40 years. I'm also Back in Fellowship with God! Praise The Lord!! Please pray for my physical and mental health issues, which are, I regret to say, all the result of my...
Replies
10
Views
107
Please pray for me, dear brothers and sisters in Christ. I had been longing for a beloved for a really long time now. There is no assurance for reconciliation, but I hope in my heart and trust in God's plan. May God's will prevail in my life. And may I understand the season of waiting. Thank you...
Replies
7
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,479
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom