Please Pray For Me.

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please pray that God would forgive me of all of my sins. Also, I have a question if anyone wants to answer. If God condemns homosexuality, then why are so many people gay. I am gay, and did not choose to be gay. I do not understand this. If you are not sure, give your opinion of why you think if you like. God bless.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me in Jesus name. I argued with my husband he is shouting at me. I don't know if God see me? I doubt why he is not helping me. I was struggling for the past two years due to my ### disease, my ###'s infertility problems, but we saw Jesus miracle on her. But now I really need...
Replies
13
Views
485
Please pray for me to get help money from others. This july month i have to pay lots of interest to others this july month is full of expenditure in small silly things also. I told to one ### to help me in searching money but i am so stress thinking about money please open doors for me in money...
Replies
10
Views
163
I need help I feel hardened and growing increasingly less and less convicted of sin please pray that God would bring me a sound mind, forgive me and grant me repentance again please pray that he would restore to me the years that the enemy has stolen for Jesus Christ came so that we might have...
Replies
12
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom