Please pray for me today I'm ###.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me Today i am closing the default d Chapter JESUS be with me i pray everything closes fast with no hicups , hesistantions or delays you know my future in i pray with with my soul also to get better with my guitar in your name LORD JESUS amen and amen
Replies
10
Views
170
Dear god today I’m going for a drug test to a new career path hoping I get this job in pass this drug test to I can now get my life back on track in be able to enjoy my life the right way with my children father god I know I’m not the best at everything I still try in try in try until it’s right...
Replies
7
Views
135
My name is ### Please pray as I am going on holiday today and scared of flying, please also pray that the headaches I am having will be gone from me
Replies
11
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,184
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom