Please pray for me to walk in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray that my work place will appoint a good and understanding person to senior management. Please pray that I will manage well when I return to work. I am struggling ro walk on , 2 crutches with ms. 0 Please help me. I beg you to helpĺ me walk again. Please get a cure for ms and nerve...
Replies
7
Views
115
Lord walk with me through this next month or two at work. I pray to you to help all processes work smoothly as it has in previous years with no issues. Surround me with your peace, that I do not experience anxiety, that our plans for the future come to fruition smoothly and on time. I fear not...
Replies
8
Views
170
I speak create command decree declare into Existence no Big FAT GUYS can try to throw me off of EARTH FIRST THING IN FRONT OF MY DOMAIN WHERE I'M AT at the moment. THAT'S TO EVIL SATAN BYE SECRET AGENTS OF SATAN walking the WRONG way ON PURPOSE screaming with their hands Saying F HER he has an...
Replies
5
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,430
Messages
16,787,949
Members
648,990
Latest member
Ghedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom