Please pray for me to restore my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for me to restore my hearing and cure the illness which causes hearing problem
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. I saw this answer to prayer and thought it was a perfect answer
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have always felt out of place physically. I remember being called short again and again throughout my childhood. My mother assured me that one day I would wake up taller, and everyone who made fun of me would be surprised. I trusted her. During my teenage years, I used to measure myself from...
Replies
7
Views
173
Lord please have mercy of me, since I had the cerebral infarction I'm experimenting a world of different things. Today I woke up with a problem on my left leg. I had a problem for movement. Please if is a nerve or due to the small exercise that I did yesterday. Help me Lord. Put your mighty...
Replies
9
Views
451
I SDB continue to pray for me and now my ex SYG (KG) that God restores our relationship and turns it around to be a non verbally abusive relationship. I never see her because of her profession, so there should be no reason why we argue so much. But she has resentment towards me because I reacted...
Replies
7
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom