Please pray for me to pass my qualifying exam.

Giole

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me to pass my qualifying exam. huhuhuhuhuhuhu
 
Word.of god says ask and it shall be given unto ### so just believe in God n receive ur blessings in Jesus mighty name let ### be passed in all ur exams.amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am sitting for a really important exam today. If you have the time, please take a moment to pray that I pass it. I am grateful to anyone who prayed. God bless you all!
Replies
9
Views
217
Please pray for me to pass my Nursing board exam (NCLEX PN exam) which is on ### at ###. Please pray that God supplies me the correct answers. Please pray that I pass the test with flying colors, that everything is going to be easy & I able to answer them correctly & confidently. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
208
Hello! I have a certification exam tomorrow and its the most important exam of my life now. Im very scared that I will fail it... please, pray that I will pass 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
15
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom