please pray for me to not fear ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will take my fear away and to help me stand on the word. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
216
I must go now in Jesus name...this relationship no longer suits me...it has deregulated my nervous system, caused insecurities, and this person has a overall negative energy. I wish them no ill will I pray they succeed in life, but please have them let go of me romantically, spiritually, or...
Replies
6
Views
100
Hello, I suffered from poverty the last ten years, now it is getting better, but there us still fear, that things might not go well or I might lose money,please pray foe me that I may delivered from this mindset of poverty and the Lord grabs me wisdom to manage my resources well.
Replies
5
Views
88
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,878
Members
648,979
Latest member
Scroumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom