Please pray for me to go back ...

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CLAIM CONTROL CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLYYY ALL WORD CURSES 🤬 DARK BLACK MAGIC FROM HELL FROM SATAN WHOS ACTING SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS PIGGY BACKERS LET IT BE BROKEN CHAINS HOOKS CRAP SPELLS CRAP WITCHCRAFT COME OFF OF ME MY ###, MY ### OFFSPRINGS OUR...
Replies
7
Views
146
I am not going to go back to Church or read the Bible and pray anymore and now it has proven that Jesus is listening but not responding so I will leave you. I will be more happy. INJ Amen.
Replies
5
Views
249
Dear Jesus, I want to thank you for all the blessings that you have been showering upon us. Today I want to pray for my husband’s job opportunity in ###. May the people who spoke to him and interviewed him in the past call him to ###. We really need this job opportunity. The last employer was a...
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,452
Messages
16,811,262
Members
650,806
Latest member
Lyruisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom