Please pray for me to get the job I ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraydensDad

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me to get the job I am seeking. My wife is due Friday and I am currently working but, will be laid off within 3 weeks..... Lord please help me through hard times, and struggles, Let me find what I am looking for. Thank you lord for each and every blessing you have put at my feet! I truly love you lord, I know it always doesn't show. You are a great and powerful God. As well a forgiving God. Lord, Also please bless and be with the People of this website, This is truly a wonderful, selfless act. I love you lord and all of my brothers and sisters. In Jesus name we pray..AMEN
 
Heavenly Father, You said the effectual fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much. Give us grace to pray effectually and fervently. We know we have an enemy and this world is not for us but against us. Help us to overcome all the obstacles of the adversary to see Your promises fulfilled in our lives. I pray this especially for this brother in the Lord and his family. They need Your grace right now. Fill them with faith, fill them with conviction in prayer and fill them with praise. Give them peace in knowing in their hearts that You have already provided. Not speaking a prosperity message here but You are a God Who is also their Father, You care. You said You will never leave him nor forsake him. You said he should not worry about these things because You know his needs before he asks. I've seen You answer prayers but many times I had to pray all night for a few days, like Elijah. A fervent prayer. Help him to see the same results. You are the God Who answers prayer.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. MerciMe and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am waiting to hear back from a job I recently had a 2nd interview with. I'm struggling in life and this is the opportunity I need . Please pray for me I will be hired .
Replies
11
Views
55
I have a couple misdemeanors on my record nothing major but it makes it harder to get a job please pray that I can get the job I need one really bad thank you, God Bless
Replies
11
Views
184
Dear Lord Jesus, I have to give a speech tomorrow for a job interview and I really want to earn that job. Let it be well that I get it. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
70
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,193
Members
651,114
Latest member
Heytorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom