Please pray for me to get over ...

dcrandjr

Beloved of All
Please pray for me to get over this stress, anxiety, depression and fear, I feel so completely overwhelmed. Thank you. God bless.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
I prayed with you, for you & for your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
Zephaniah 3:17 -
"For the Lord your God is living among you.
He is a mighty Savior.
He will take delight in you with gladness.
With His love, he will calm all your fears.
He will rejoice over you with joyful songs"
 
Please pray for me to get over this stress, anxiety, depression and fear, I feel so completely overwhelmed. Thank you. God bless.
I'm sorry to hear about your situation, friend. Know that I'll be praying for you, asking the Lord to reveal His healing presence to you in a special and powerful way, filling you with His love, peace, and strength in the days ahead. If you need a listening ear, I believe if you call this number ###-###-####, they can provide a free phone consultation with a licensed counselor. God bless you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve developed a crush on someone who doesn’t like me. But I have a lot of limerence for him. Please pray God takes him off my mind & heart.
Replies
9
Views
126
Please pray for me to get help money from others. This july month i have to pay lots of interest to others this july month is full of expenditure in small silly things also. I told to one ### to help me in searching money but i am so stress thinking about money please open doors for me in money...
Replies
10
Views
155
Please pray for me to get help in money related. Yesterday night i told to one of my neighbour ### to help me in getting money so that I'll pay my interest atleast half also for this july month she is the only hope for me. Please pray for me to open doors in money related. Everyone is asking...
Replies
11
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom