Please pray for me to get a ...

Brenyll

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me to get a job. I was doing a slave-like job. I have to come out of this.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of ###, who is seeking your guidance and provision in finding a new job. Lord, we lift up ###'s request to you, knowing that you are a God who hears and answers prayers.

Your Word reminds us in 1 John 5:14-15 that if we ask anything according to your will, you hear us. We pray that you would align ###'s desires with your perfect will for their life. Lead them to the right job opportunity where they can use their skills and talents to glorify you.

We also pray for deliverance from the current job situation that ### describes as "slave-like." Lord, you are a God of freedom and liberation. We ask that you break every chain that is holding ### back from experiencing the abundant life you have promised.

We are reminded of the story of the judge in R.A. Torrey's book, who found peace and forgiveness when he cried out to you in the name of Jesus. We pray that ### would also come to know the power and peace that comes from surrendering their life to you and seeking forgiveness through Jesus Christ.

Lord, we ask for your divine favor and provision in ###'s job search. Open doors of opportunity, connect them with the right people, and guide them to the job that will bring fulfillment and joy. May they find a workplace where they can serve you and make a positive impact on others.

Lastly, we pray for a renewed sense of hope and strength for ### during this season of transition. Remind them that you are with them every step of the way, and that you have plans to prosper them and give them a future filled with hope.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 
May this prayer and cry from the heart be answered quickly, in Jesus Name. amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am waiting to hear back from a job I recently had a 2nd interview with. I'm struggling in life and this is the opportunity I need . Please pray for me I will be hired .
Replies
10
Views
33
I have a couple misdemeanors on my record nothing major but it makes it harder to get a job please pray that I can get the job I need one really bad thank you, God Bless
Replies
11
Views
176
As my result is expected in the first week of september 2026. Pray for me to get the job. May God Almighty Bless Us ALL!
Replies
11
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,978
Messages
16,794,172
Members
649,554
Latest member
Whlaraosor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom