Please pray for me to change all ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

###, i wanted to change the job from ### to ### or ### type of job soon because my parents will be leaving the country soon because we are in ### ### country i was born in ### and when i was ### old i came here in ### now ### have passed. Once my parents go away i will be all alone without...
Replies
11
Views
176
Lord convict me that change my sins. I know that you are real but keep having doubts after doubts if you will ever answer my prayer. Show me and convict me of my sins and help me change. I don't love you I don't like you. I don't want to read the Bible and ask others to this platform to pray for...
Replies
8
Views
332
Hi everyone, please pray for me, I have just begun my year 11 at a new school, I spent years praying to be accepted too, I told God that if I got in I would send in a testimony to NSPPD but I still haven't, I keep making excuses and now I have had my first three tests and have gotten...
Replies
10
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,356
Messages
16,810,104
Members
650,749
Latest member
Shenlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom