Please pray for me to be happy ...

Youyen

Beloved of All
Please pray for me to be happy and peaceful even though things won't come my way. May His peace protect my mind, my emotion, my action and my speech. Thank you so much my brothers and sisters in Christ❤️
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear sister ###. Lord, we ask that You grant her happiness and peace, even when circumstances do not align with her desires. May Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard her heart, mind, emotions, actions, and speech. Help her to trust in Your perfect plan and to find joy in Your presence. Thank You, Lord, for being our refuge and strength. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Do you love Him from a distance? The ### Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart? He can be in you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
158
Please pray for me, I need some comfort and peace. Please for me, I am not happy and sometimes I feel not like being in this world.
Replies
12
Views
185
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm a wretched and worthless sinner. I'm also Born-Again. I was also Backslidden for about 40 years. I'm also Back in Fellowship with God! Praise The Lord!! Please pray for my physical and mental health issues, which are, I regret to say, all the result of my...
Replies
10
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,142
Messages
16,807,612
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom