Please pray for me that my severe insomnia will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My father has severe insomnia after a hip replacement surgery. He does not know what is causing it and has mentally declined a lot. He is on his way towards dementia. He’s only ###. He has developed a lot of anger and self-pity. Please pray for a healing.
Replies
7
Views
229
Pray for healing of insomnia and liver. I am having problem falling asleep recently after the CT scan. Please pray for me. Thanks!
Replies
13
Views
263
Recently, because of so many ongoing concerns, I have been struggling with severe insomnia. I often lie awake for hours, unable to fall asleep. Even after taking a strong sleeping medication, I still find it very difficult to sleep, and it has begun to affect my work. Please pray that God will...
Replies
11
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom