Whatever the situation you are in, sit for a minute and pray wholeheartedly. God Listens you. God surely does miracle in your life. I am praying for your situation. Leave your situation/problem to Lord. Strongly believe HIM. You definitely get answers. May God Bless You. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for the urgent finances to pay my hotel bill that is due on today so I won't be evicted from having a roof over my head. Asking prayers for uncommon favor with the right people, and also for God to deal with the hearts of the hotel staff and management in the process in granting me mercy...
Replies
10
Views
303
Can you please pray for financial blessing for my business because I just got a massive bill I was not expecting and I need money to pay this The business does not have the funds currently for this to be paid off
Replies
11
Views
48
Lord Jesus, ### giving me trouble to accept my medical salary bill. Lord Jesus, talk to him, let my salary bill be accepted in Jesus name I pray Amen
Replies
7
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,070
Messages
16,806,992
Members
650,518
Latest member
Twainordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom