Please pray for me that monitoring powers ...

Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, we come to you on behalf of ###, asking for your protection and deliverance. We ask that you would destroy any monitoring powers that are attacking ###'s helpers and prevent them from being able to help. We ask that you would reverse any failure at the hedge and terminate any battles of irregular favor that are making ### lose their blessings and honor. We pray that you would restore ###'s blessings and honor and protect them from any further attacks. We thank you for your grace and mercy and pray this in Jesus' name. Amen.
Amen and 🙏🏼 in Jesus name 🙏🏼 😍
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

They are some people always monitoring me for evil everyday and I see them always staring everywhere and someone keep sending people to attack me or they planning evil attacks on me. I ask that the Lord Rebuke them and arrest them for their evil works let no weapon formed against me prosper and...
Replies
10
Views
204
God bless you, my name is Mrs ###. Please pray for me against monitoring spirit. All the manipulation against my husband and myself. Also the sapient spirit, cat agent of Satan, the bird and the dog agents. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
343
Brethren, a lizard has been following me since I lived at ### place, I left and am elsewhere now. Even when I move to another room or bed it will move on top of the roof. When I go to the office ### times I found it outside the door for my office and then ### times the office door about to enter...
Replies
7
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,574
Messages
16,789,855
Members
649,137
Latest member
Lysaraerwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom