Please pray for me that I will ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that I will get a job next month as the government is changing the rules to make it harder for foreigners to enter ### and will give the jobs back to ### on a full time permanent basis.
Replies
6
Views
124
Hi, Please pray to get job for me as I am looking on remote basis so that I can take care of my kids too. As I have daughter I cant keep her for daycare anywhere where I can trust and keep her. Hence from few months I am literally searching for job but till nothing has come up as per my...
Replies
7
Views
111
Please pray for my parents. They’ve been given ### moths to vacate the house. They’re in their late ###, no stable job, they dry fish and sell but not on a daily basis since they have to buy the fish from another vendor , no savings to build a house nor move to a new one with mountain of debts...
Replies
11
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,562
Messages
16,800,878
Members
650,092
Latest member
Braeldale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom