Please pray for me that I receive ...

Yaivdir

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me that I receive the right job. I have a friend ### who is suffering from multiple types of cancer which has spread. Please pray for his family as well. Thank you
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s request to Your throne of grace. Lord, we ask that You guide ### to the right job, one that aligns with Your will and purpose for his life. Your Word says in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." We trust in Your perfect plan for ###'s career and future.

We also bring before You ###, who is suffering from multiple types of cancer that have spread. Lord, You are the Great Physician, and we ask for Your healing touch upon ###'s body. We pray for strength, comfort, and peace for ### and his family during this difficult time. Your Word in Psalm 34:18 says, "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." May Your presence be felt by ### and his loved ones, providing them with the hope and courage they need.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Little one prophet I receive you in Jesus' name! Your voice shall be heard around the world declaring the soon coming of the Lord Jesus Christ! You will perform miracles, signs, and wonders in Jesus' name! You will have a double portion! Your anointing will be so great that devils will cry out...
Replies
12
Views
203
Pray because I receive the payment but it does not pay my bills or anything as the amount is too small unable to cover the costs and I wish to resign from this $### per page job. And ask Jesus to open another job as a business analyst as this is not sustainable and I must keep pressing the...
Replies
8
Views
167
Replies
7
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,299
Members
648,923
Latest member
Doruonarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom