Please pray for me that I receive the Fire Anointing

Thomas Twin

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me that I receive the Fire Anointing of the Holy Spirit. This is ### from ###. Thank you. God Bless you
 
I prayed for this.

Let His hand be with you, and keep you from harm so that you will be free from pain.
 
Father in heaven, we turn to You today. Even when we have difficulties seeing prayers answered. Even when the world does all it can to convince us that you are not listening. Even when we are weary and worn out from trials and temptations. We turn to YOU! Hear our prayer oh God, and enable us to hear YOUR voice today. We need you more than ever, and we long to know what you are doing, what you are saying, and where you are going so that we can be right alongside your plans for our lives. We turn to You in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm studying the Word of God and praying for an anointing and to receive the Gifts of the Holy Spirit, please pray for me that God gives me spiritual eyes and ears. 🙏
Replies
12
Views
77
Dear Lord God Almighty I pray for anointing and wisdom not only in me but place me with others that you have places these virtues into. Forgive me for any rebellion or self defense I have exhibited. I want nothing to keep me from receiving from God. Keep me humble and grateful. I choose to be...
Replies
13
Views
181
I used to be able to feel the energy of things a lot easier. Prayer God restores this to me. Prayer any curses, word curses broken off me. That im blessed and protected.God put healing, life and nourishment in me. God put all true prophetic words and new ones in it and me. For a fresh Anointing...
Replies
12
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,125
Messages
16,807,495
Members
650,566
Latest member
Aerluimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom