Please pray for me that I pass my national registry exam today!!!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow morning I am scheduled to take my National Counselor Exam at 8am. I have been preparing for several weeks however I am just so nervous because I just need to pass this exam so that I can be able to start my new job so that I can support my family. Please Lord Jesus be with me tomorrow...
Replies
8
Views
371
Hello everyone I would be really grateful if you could pray that I pass my USMLE Step 1 exam on the 23rd of February, 2026. This is the biggest exam of my life till date and I’ve worked hard to get to where I am. Please pray that I pass this exam and get one step closer to being a doctor.
Replies
7
Views
317
Please pray for me to pass my Nursing board exam (NCLEX PN exam) which is on ### at ###. Please pray that God supplies me the correct answers. Please pray that I pass the test with flying colors, that everything is going to be easy & I able to answer them correctly & confidently. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom