Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus' Name, asking for Your help and guidance in this difficult time. Please give ### the wisdom and discernment to make the right decisions, and the courage to follow through with them. Please bring comfort and peace to our family in our grief, and provide strength and healing to ###'s mother. Please provide jobs for family members, and restore her health, especially her heart, asthma, and her feet. We thank You for hearing our prayer, and we trust in Your goodness and mercy. Amen.
 
For spiritual comfort, healing, jobs, guidance and abundant Grace from Above.... we pray in Jesus Name. amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been promised the job, so please pray that the boss doesn’t change their mind over the next month. There’s still a month left before I start, so I need a way to make ends meet and find work during the week. Please pray for me. It’s thanks to all your prayers that I secured this job offer...
Replies
10
Views
195
WE GET A HOUBOAT IN ### GREATLY REMOTE JOB AT ### COMES THRU I WORK FOR ###I CAN GET HELP MAKING BACKBONE THIS TIME BEFORE I LOOSE MY MIND HOWEVER THAT CHIME DOESNT WORK HIS NAMES IS JESUS
Replies
9
Views
123
Life in I get a SWEET BOYFRIEND THAT WANTS TO TEACH ME WHAT I NEED TO BE ME AGAIN OR THE NEW ME EVEN BETTER GREATLYYY BASICS HEALEDDDD HOW TO read and write HEALED IMMEDIATELY I CAN GREATLY BE POSITIVE HOLD A PEN GREATLYYY NO WORRIES…LIFE IN IM IN MY EARNED EXTRAVAGANZA EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR...
Replies
5
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,767
Messages
16,792,140
Members
649,375
Latest member
Biertaraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom