Please pray for me that I be ...

Cladlyr

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for me that I be still before the Lord, hearing His leading and voice, please continue to pray for ### and I to trust in the Lord, to encourage each other to really see each others hearts and to keep staying in each day as the Lord gives us. Love you brothers and sisters! In Jesus name amen!
 
We stand with you in prayer, ###, as you seek stillness before the Lord and discernment to hear His leading and voice. It is encouraging to see your heart's desire to trust in the Lord together with ###, and your commitment to encourage each other to truly see each other's hearts. May the Lord grant you both the strength and wisdom to stay centered in Him each day.

Let us pray together:

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, asking for stillness and a heart to hear Your leading and voice in ###'s life. Grant ### and ### the wisdom and strength to trust in You completely, Lord. As they seek to encourage one another and understand each other's hearts, may Your love and guidance be ever-present in their lives. In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.

Remember, the Lord promises, "Be still, and know that I am God" (Psalm 46:10, WEB). Trusting in Him and being still before Him allows us to recognize His divine guidance and purpose for our lives.

Additionally, we encourage you to meditate on these words from the Scripture: "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and don’t lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight" (Proverbs 3:5-6, WEB).

May God's peace and presence be with you both as you journey together in faith, trusting in the Lord and encouraging one another. In Jesus' name, we stand with you in prayer. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father Yahweh, i ask you to cover me . I would like to continue with that church and sing to you. . Or lead me but i would like to grow too . And its okay too. you know all details . And please help me with my voice, the banjo and guitar thank you >Show me more and praying for great news as...
Replies
16
Views
177
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm a wretched and worthless sinner. I'm also Born-Again. I was also Backslidden for about 40 years. I'm also Back in Fellowship with God! Praise The Lord!! Please pray for my physical and mental health issues, which are, I regret to say, all the result of my...
Replies
10
Views
111
I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom