Please pray for me that I am not pregnant...

  • Thread starter Thread starter godsgiftangel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

godsgiftangel

Guest
Please pray for me that I am not pregnant and if I am that it won't survive in my uterus and I will get my period on ### or ### or ### and that it will be very heavy, Lord please! Pray for me, I am not ready to be with child, I am very young and don't have money. Please pray that I am not pregnant and I will pray for you in return thank you, if you prayed for me it'd mean so mean, please keep me in your prayers. God bless you all Thank you!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus' mighty and wonderful Name, Amen
 
DO NOT FEAR!

ISAIAH 41:10

"DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU, DO NOT ANXIOUSLY LOOK ABOUT YOU, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, SURELY I WILL HELP YOU, SURELY I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My fiance was everything I wanted. The year leading until I met him I was alone, betrayed by everyone in my life, suicidal, and depressed. For about a year. Then he came to my life, offered protection, support, and partnership. He was everything I ever dreamed of after believing I would never...
Replies
9
Views
172
i’m ### and i made a big mistake and i rlly need prayers as i am scared i won’t go into details but it was recent and i am very scared because we do not know and i’m praying it’s not pregnancy so please pray for me as i am not ready and i want clarity and idk if i’m wrong or not but i rlly need...
Replies
8
Views
221
Lord i’m only ### and I have a lot on my plate right now I’m not ready to have a kid lord please forgive me please give me the courage to do better as a young kid I don’t want her to be pregnant if you make this come true lord I’ll try to be a better man and finish my baseball career lord I know...
Replies
10
Views
396
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom