Please pray for me that God would give me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
Please pray for me that God would give me strength and blessings today. I also need to forgive some people.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My grandson court date is coming up in May and I ask that God will have Mercy and show favor on him and release him to start a new life. Also, that the prosecutor/judge will find it in his heart to dismiss his case with no strings attached. He’s been through so much at an early age that brought...
Replies
7
Views
434
I pray that this contract offer I got would be made a permanent job so they don’t rescind my offer and also so I can get sponsorship and rest in this country. Lord I connect my prayer to grace. In Jesus name. Amen 🙏🏽.
Replies
9
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,870
Messages
16,815,985
Members
651,049
Latest member
Giliadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom