Please pray for me that Almighty God should find a###

Besukhoyi Nyekha

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me that Almighty God should find a job according to his will and at the right time for me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day man of God am confused and anxious, every thing is happening at the same time, Firstly they Posted me to work in another place with a transport fair of ###frs per day which I don’t have, secondly I decided to take a loan from the bank so we can transfer to the same place where my work...
Replies
12
Views
205
I have been having false contractions but today backache and contractions are increasing. I pray for grace and safe delivery. I don't want c/ section. I want to have good maternal effort during birthing and have a live healthy baby girl. Afterwards, I pray that she should bring unity in my...
Replies
15
Views
192
That the Almighty God should heal me and deliver me from every HIV and every blood infection in Jesus name 🙏
Replies
10
Views
501
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,290
Messages
16,809,546
Members
650,703
Latest member
Dortoehold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom