Please pray for me so that God can forgive ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopeontheway

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me so that God can forgive me for everything I have done. And all the times I did not listen to what he was trying to tell my soul. I have lost the connection I used to have with Christ and my life has lost its meaning and as of now I see my life as black and white which is leading me to depression. Please take your time to pray for me. Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to approach such topics with care and understanding. In many religious traditions, the concept of forgiveness is often directed towards others rather than God, as God is typically seen as the source of forgiveness. However, feelings...
Replies
11
Views
258
Please pray for me so that God will give me back the house that was our ancestors' house and we had to sell it. Thank you all.
Replies
6
Views
89
Please pray that lord protects my career from coming to an end. Pray that I am surrounded by people who will defend, protect and help me, and that he prevents others from making me a scapegoat—harping on my mistake solely for their own financial business. Please pray that God repays everything...
Replies
12
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,096
Members
651,253
Latest member
Yourdarlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom