Please pray for me prayer for protection ...

Likmeksos

Servant
Please pray for me prayer for protection that the Lord sets everything in order that is out of order that the Lord fights for me in Jesus name
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You today in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, Your word assures us in Psalm 91:4 that "He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart." We ask for Your divine protection over ###, that You would shield and guard from all harm.

Father, we also pray that You would set everything in order that is out of order in ###'s life. Your word in 1 Corinthians 14:33 reminds us that "God is not a God of disorder but of peace." We ask for Your peace to reign in every aspect of ###'s life, bringing clarity, direction, and divine alignment.

Lord, we trust in Your promise from Exodus 14:14 that "The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still." We ask that You fight on behalf of ###, breaking down any barriers and overcoming any obstacles that stand in the way. Grant strength, courage, and unwavering faith as You work mightily.

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for the assurance that You are always with us. May Your name be glorified in all things. In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I am ###. Your Son. Your disciple. I humbly ask for Your Divine Healing and Protection. Lord, please bless my heart , my brain, my kidney, my liver , the blood that runs through my body. Please Lord heal me . Take away all my medical anxiety. Shower me with Your Blood. May you take away...
Replies
11
Views
64
Prayer for protection from ill desires if the enemies against all areas of my life and life of my loved once. Expose and disgrace household enemies who needs to be saved protection over my family and marrige from envious sister in law pra***ti and all her evil intentions against me and my family...
Replies
8
Views
45
I recently had a stapler wound that was small but very deep. I got worried and contacted my doctor to assess whether I needed a vaccination booster or not. Both doctors I consulted with told me I no longer need one since I had my ### shots already, but I am still anxious about whether I am...
Replies
11
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom