Please pray for me. Please pray that ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for me. Please pray that my good Lord, will provide me with all the finances to pay my entire tuition bill for this Fall 2021 semester. Please pray for me. I need a miracle from God. I don't want to be dropped from my class for non-payment. In Jesus name. Amen. Thank You, for praying for me. May God Bless You. Amen.
I was in a similar situation as I lost the earning member of the family and I don't know how, I believe it was God alone who helped me as the principal gave me concession and time to pay the previous years fee. I'm sure that God will make a way for you. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for grace and favor on my daughter as her Architecture model and renders for her Architecture Studio class are due today. Please pray for encouraging feedback from her instructor and for an excellent grade on her first project of this semester. Please join me in praying for my...
Replies
10
Views
95
Jesus please forgive me of my sins and thank you for my life. I claim victory because I know you are the victor. My check didn't come and my bills are due. I am on disability and the caseworker purposely had been making it a difficult process. Now bills are due and my savings has to be used...
Replies
10
Views
455
Father God please heal my body all over, You are my Great Physician, Your my Healer Lord please heal whatever it is that’s attacking my body from head to toe in Jesus name I pray Amen Lord I need you now tomorrow and forever Amen In Jesus name!!
Replies
12
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,051
Messages
16,794,763
Members
649,607
Latest member
Trioranaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom