Golmul

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me, pain in my kidney, lump in my left breast causing pain and discharge from it, losing of my eyesight due to high blood pressure, yes have high blood pressure as well, tired of living with all these...really in need of healing and deliverance..thank you so much,..### from ###
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


###, I pray on your behalf.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect your child's health, removing all sicknesses, diseases and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE IAM REDEEMED FROM MY PAIN MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR SPOUSES FROM PAIN IN OUR WEDDING FINGER NAILS ENGAGEMENT FINGERNAILS AND BOTH PINKY FINGERNAILS..LIFE IN THESE LAST 4 FINGERS DONE ITS 4TH OF JULY I SHOUKD FEEL GREATLY TODAY WITH MY NAILS MY LEFT EYE STOP WATERING MY FAMILY...
Replies
8
Views
114
I am ### from Papua New Guinea. I am facing difficulties within my relationship with my wife just because I am unemployed and am a liability in my family. I have ### kids. I tried to be a good father but can't because of many circumstances. I need Lord Jesus.
Replies
8
Views
291
It’s been pretty high but drastically dropped the other day about ### points it’s up and down praying for a steady permanent decline please Lord help. Dealing with Much pain in joints especially back or around knee and Arm. Have mercy Jesus also need to find this urgent paperwork. Please guide amen
Replies
9
Views
457
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,392
Messages
16,810,749
Members
650,777
Latest member
Twtoraiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom