Please pray for me over come from ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray request for me to over come temptation. Of sadness. Stress. Worrying. Fear. Not willing to do anything. Just sit n worry like. Not wanting to eat even if I eat not getting taste like. Oh God. Why I'm so weak. Why can't I fight this temptation. Why I can't be strong. I don't want to be like...
Replies
9
Views
39
lord jesus let me receive healing of sexually transmitted disease, let night mares and all demonic dreams especially like the one of injustice, madness, insanity suspicion, being dragged to rehab forcefully injected end, on me and in my family amen in jesus name i pray amen let i also marry...
Replies
6
Views
307
First, I must thank God for his goodness. In advance, thank you for the prayer. This is the second time writing this request it disappeared at first. However, I will still ask for prayer. I need deliverance prayers to overcome this fog I'm in that keeps me so tired that I have to continuously...
Replies
8
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,580
Messages
16,801,013
Members
650,101
Latest member
Eloylareth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom