Please pray for me now. Anxiety and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My anxiety is out of control. I can’t do this anymore. I ask God to take it away but it never stops, everyday, all day. It’s ruined my job and life. The worry, anxiety, dread, fear I can’t handle it anymore. Please pray for me
Replies
8
Views
137
Pray strongly for me. I had some stress and anxiety last night. I woke this morning with the stress and anxiety and now I have nausea. I can't eat nor drink water every time I do my stomach is hurting me and I feel worst. I am so tired mentally and emotionally.
Replies
13
Views
182
I come to You today to lift up my oldest daughter and her husband, this transition to a new town has been so heavy on her heart, and the search for full-time work has been a difficult journey. I ask that our heavenly Father would ease her mind. Take away the harsh expectations she is placing on...
Replies
14
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,405
Messages
16,799,517
Members
649,910
Latest member
Cioraenmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom