Please pray for me, my ### will ...

Khugowe

Faithful Servant
Please pray for me, my wife will not let me rest and will not let me focus on what’s important. She is constantly interrogating me about essential things that she should trust me with, such as washing my hands and not breaking things… she is constantly thinking I am tampering with her toothbrush and other things too. I keep encouraging her to get mental help but she doesn’t want to. I am exhausted from being interrogated all day, she asks me the same question about five times for each question and constantly believes I’m cheating on her…. I am worn out…..
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You today on behalf of ###, who is enduring a challenging time in marriage. Lord, we lift up ###'s wife to You, asking for Your divine intervention and peace. Your Word tells us in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." We pray that You bring peace and understanding into their household.

Father, we ask that You grant ### wisdom and patience. In James 1:5, Your Word promises, "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you." We pray that ### receives the wisdom needed to navigate these difficult conversations and interactions with grace and love.

Lord, we also pray for ###'s wife. We ask that You touch her heart and mind, bringing clarity and trust where there is doubt and fear. In 2 Timothy 1:7, it is written, "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." We pray that she receives this spirit of love and a sound mind, allowing her to find peace and trust in her relationship with ###.

Father, we know that You are a God of healing. We ask that You heal any wounds, both seen and unseen, in this marriage. Bring restoration and renewal, Lord, as only You can. In Jeremiah 30:17, You promise, "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds," declares the Lord. We stand on this promise for ### and his wife.

We pray all these things in the mighty and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife will not let me simply walk around the apartment without interrogating me and yelling and panicking about every single thing that I do. She is constantly questioning what I’m doing and what I’m thinking about, and cursing at me and wishing harm on me. I keep telling her that God will not...
Replies
10
Views
139
Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
121
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I am going through a very dark chapter of my life. I have full faith in the most highest God and our savior, Jesus Christ, and I ask for His intercession in my life. I am going through professional and career turmoil due to false allegations lodged against...
Replies
12
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,213
Messages
16,797,177
Members
649,771
Latest member
Sctaroumir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom