Please pray for me, my wife ### out of my home last

Ibizzal

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me, my wife packed out of my home last year without any fight & all avenues for reconciliation have been exhausted, I request for God's intervention in Jesus Name. My Name is ### ###, My wife's Name is ### ###.
 
Lord God,

I plead the precious blood of Jesus over this marriage. Lord we BIND every evil spirit that is trying to come against this marriage and in the AUTHORITY of the RESURRECTION POWER of Jesus, within me, I command Satan & all evil spirits to TAKE THEIR HANDS OFF THIS MARRIAGE now, in the POWER of the name of Jesus and in the POWER of His precious shed blood, to the glory of God the Father, through Jesus Christ, Amen & Amen!
 
the bible tells us that if a spouse is an unbeliever and leaves their mate...we r to let them go and we r free of the vows made to them and free to seek another....u did not mention whether or not ur wife is saved and born again...if she is a child of God...i simply pray God's will be done one way or the other for He alone...knows whats best for us all
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife is constantly cursing at me, and wishing bad things on me. She is always saying she wants God to curse me. These are not Christian things to say, and she is always demanding apologies to try to get control over me or feel more powerful. It is really exhausting, she is trying to control...
Replies
11
Views
223
Dear God I am going to make a decision to separate or divorce my wife because of our AUD. I don't want to live like this anymore and I am not able to make things better. I only make things worse to stay here. She hates me so much and she has never ever been able to forgive anyone for who they...
Replies
12
Views
266
Dear Friends, Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. I come before you with another crisis. For many months and weeks I have been Praying that the Lord grant me Provision to help my Wife return to the Philippines to see her family. Last night however before I could go to bed she dropped a...
Replies
11
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,979
Messages
16,817,155
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom