Please pray for me my name is ###

Please pray for me my name is ### I am not feeling well my hand finger n my legs fingers r getting crams, n when I walk I get breathless n my neck n my ears making some sound Father please pray for me
Please pray for me my name is ### I am not feeling well my hand finger n my legs fingers r getting crams, n when I walk I get breathless n my neck n my ears making some sound Father please pray for me
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
123
Please pray for me I been to the Dr they can’t find nothing just saying it’s Vertigo but please pray for me whatever making me dizzy and causing these headaches sometimes please Lord heal me in Jesus name I pray Amen!!!
Replies
8
Views
149
I have injured the fingers on my right hand. The right thumb is stiff it cannot bend. The nail on my right index finger is damaged and I am suffering from a swollen knuckle on the little finger on my right hand.The joint on my right index finger in my right hand is swollen as well. I have been...
Replies
10
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,866
Messages
16,804,234
Members
650,360
Latest member
Ireyrurlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom