Please pray for me. My name is ###.

A prayer

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me. My name is ###. It's been ### years nearly in preparation for competitive exams. Still haven't got any positive sure results whether I'll get job this year or not. Even my family members doubt my capability. I am losing confidence on myself. I need a secured job in govt sector, I am tired of waiting for results. Always disqualified at the last stage. Please pray that I get the job I have been waiting for since long. Do some miracle in my life Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I been to the Dr they can’t find nothing just saying it’s Vertigo but please pray for me whatever making me dizzy and causing these headaches sometimes please Lord heal me in Jesus name I pray Amen!!!
Replies
8
Views
145
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
259
Hello my name is ### and my husband's name is ###. My husband, I hate to say this but my husband has narcissistic tendencies. He tries to gaslight me, manipulate, and speaks half truths. I have caught him in some of these. And the most hurtful one is I believe he has had relationships with other...
Replies
10
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom