Please pray for me, my life is ...

Please pray for me my life is not going anywhere am ### years of age but still I don't have a permanent job, a child and my relationship downs not last I don't know what to do cause I don't have peace in my life
I pray that the Lord will visit you and bless you in every area of your life. I pray for new beginnings. I pray that all your prayers will be answered in Jesus' name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been alone all of my life it got worse after my mom passing and people put up with me for a while and people stop talking to me this has been happening all of my life and I am nobody's favorite person. And my family and nobody cares about how I feel if I am going through something painful...
Replies
7
Views
300
Jesus please help me my life Ho God please help me maney Jesus please give me my problem maney my wife and daughter money problem 😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏 please help me my Account no.### please help me Jesus please help me 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Replies
7
Views
200
pray as I have been struggling with p**n pray as I have no job and my life is a mess pray as I need constant income pray as I feel spiritually such a mess pray as I feel so far from god pray as I feel so worthless because I don't have children and am not married and pray as I feel like god...
Replies
12
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,295
Members
650,472
Latest member
Siarain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom