Please pray for me, my left eye...

Hulyore

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for me, my left eye yesterday I noticed a flashing light then woke up this morning and there was a dark web appearance over my eye so I want to see my family doctor but he referred me to see an ophthalmologist so I am asking my prayer warriors to lift me up in prayer.
 
Please pray for me my left eye yesterday I noticed a flashing light then woke up this morning and there was a dark web appearance over my eye so I want to see my family doctor but he referred me to see an ophthalmologist so I am asking my prayer warriors to lift me up in prayer.
I prayed for the clearing of your left eye. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Click and Read: ALL Things Will Work Together For Your Good...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

But its flashes at time am ask if you pray that It will stop .on my right eye is cover with cataract urgent seeking some prayer to get help .###
Replies
12
Views
127
I don't know what is going on with my left eye and left leg. Heal my left eye and left leg to be free, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
12
Views
164
Heal my left eye; the itch has to stop bothering me for no reason, and I don't know where the itch is coming from.
Replies
11
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,866
Messages
16,804,234
Members
650,360
Latest member
Ireyrurlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom