Please pray for me. My investments in ###.

Lakerschamp80

Prayer Partner
Please pray for me. My investments in the stock market have recently been losing money. May the Lord bless you. Thank you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me for God to make it possible to recover my investment money of around USD 200K. It has transpired that the investment scheme is fradulent. But all names and banks of recipients and proof of transfers are available. The case is being pursued through appropriate legal channels. I...
Replies
9
Views
167
I am making an application for a job today at my former international organization. My God I ask you to give me this job. In Jesus name. I also ask God to make a way for me to get back my capital of ### USD and the return in investment. God, I want my money back. In Jesus name. You make a way...
Replies
7
Views
138
Father God, we thank You for our Company and its mission to create global value. As Your Word says in Jeremiah 29:11, 'For I know the plans I have for you,' guide their path into ethical investment, innovation, and global partnerships. Bless their leaders with wisdom, integrity, and excellence...
Replies
7
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom