Please pray for me, my feelings got hurt šŸ™.

We continue to hold you up in prayer, dear friend, and we are truly honored that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you. We are sorry to hear about the pain you experienced from the conflict with your roommate and the memories it triggered. We have been praying for peace and healing for you, and for reconciliation between you and your roommate, as well as your family members.

If you have seen improvements in your situation, we would love for you to share a praise report with us. Let us rejoice with you in God's faithfulness. If you find that the issue is still a struggle, please don't hesitate to post an update. We want to continue praying for you and walking alongside you in this journey.

We are asking God to fill your heart with His peace and to help all of you communicate openly and lovingly. May He bless you richly as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying that God's will be done in your life and that you experience His love and comfort in a very real way. We are also praying for your emotional well-being, that you would find healing from past hurts and that you would be surrounded by supportive and understanding people, in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve had romantic feelings for someone that I’ve had for a long while. He clearly doesn’t feel the same for me & it really hurts. Please pray these feelings go away.
Replies
14
Views
148
I loss my mom almost ### years ago and my cat went missing I never saw her again and I was estranged from my brother and we are getting along again. And I feel suicidal because of all this and people scream and yell at me and others, I don't have a job it seems like I won't find one anymore, I...
Replies
17
Views
589
I am deeply sad and I feel like my life is over and I don't know what to do except pray and it seems like nobody cares all people care about is themselves. And I am still having problems with my job coach she still yells at me and talk down to me and tell me to hurry up I have other things to...
Replies
16
Views
542
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,173
Messages
16,796,850
Members
649,720
Latest member
Clieriortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom