Please pray for me in my job ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners I seek your help in prayer for strength.peace and love. I am struggling in my job emotionally right now. It’s a complete mess! The patient keeps speaking rudely to me and also a care assistant that I was trying to help as I have always done with the others, insulted me and I...
Replies
12
Views
171
My college is laying off more people. Please pray that the Lord will protect my job. Please also pray for my daughter to find a job. Thank you. God bless you.
Replies
13
Views
139
Please pray for my job that it does not close the end of the year. I have worked here over ### years and love what I do. We do a lot with the community and help them with health and connecting them with resources. I am worried for my patients when our program closes. We have to go to another...
Replies
5
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,639
Messages
16,813,627
Members
650,930
Latest member
Ghaymoreertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom