Please pray for me in a situation ...

Garkurk

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me in a situation I am in with my ex-girlfriend. Pray that if it is God's will, that He will bring us back together and be able to work through our issues and surround our relationship in Christ. Needing prayer also that God will reveal to me if this girl still has feelings for me and that we will be able to have another chance, and that we can talk with each other. Either way the answer goes, I just want a clear and direct answer from God on this according to His will, and am in need of guidance and something to take place, and I greatly appreciate your prayers. Thank you.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. And God please protect me from getting all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

All Things Are Working For Your Good!
[/FONT]
 
Please pray for me in a situation I am in with my ex-girlfriend. Pray that if it is God's will, that He will bring us back together and be able to work through our issues and surround our relationship in Christ. Needing prayer also that God will reveal to me if this girl still has feelings for me and that we will be able to have another chance, and that we can talk with each other. Either way the answer goes, I just want a clear and direct answer from God on this according to His will, and am in need of guidance and something to take place, and I greatly appreciate your prayers. Thank you.
My friend sometimes there is no clear direction from God. Keep moving forward with God and all other things will be added.

Heavenly Father I pray that You would bless your child, in the mighty name of our risen Savior Jesus I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My parents and my older brother have passed away. Because I work in another city, I have often been away from home. During that time, my younger brother sold my parents' house without my knowledge or consent, which has led to a devastating situation that I am struggling to navigate on my own. I...
Replies
10
Views
317
Please pray that God would soon help me to find a job. God has been kind in allowing me to keep the one I have but I unfortunately messed things up by dating a coworker and now it's uncomfortable for both of us to see each other at work so I am making the decision to leave myself so as not to...
Replies
6
Views
151
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my situation I place my living situation in your hands don't let me lose my place show me favor with my landlord let her have compassion on me make a way were it seems to be no way in Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
8
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,501
Messages
16,811,732
Members
650,842
Latest member
Dhuiruurdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom