Please pray for me. I'm not doing to good. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prayeveryday

Good and Faithful Servant
Please pray for me. I'm not doing to good. I'm in pain, my teeth are falling out and I'm depressed.
 
Nehemiah 8:10- "The joy of the Lord is your strength."​
 ​
Stay close to God and know joy in him.​
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I deal with so much embarrassment at work it hurts me so much inside. I have sinned against God by focusing so much of my mental life fantasizing about being included by the young people at work. I polluted myself with those evil thoughts. I never want to think them again. But it hurts so much...
Replies
7
Views
200
I'm 27 year old man I have struggled with is problem for a while I'm asking people to pray over me that I may overcome this as we enter this new year I want to get right with God and I truly want to find repentance for myself if you guys can give me some scriptures that I can read over I would...
Replies
8
Views
282
Lord you know all the hard two years I've been through, I'm feeling like an experiment every little detail of my body that only I understand and how change has radically affected my lifestyle, that has brought many consequences, you know my heart and my attitude that I work every day to show the...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,023
Messages
16,817,908
Members
651,143
Latest member
Kloyreinain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom